Honda Accord Crosstour Navigation Owners Manual 2010
Navigation System GPS
The Honda Accord Crosstour 2010 Navigation manual applies this location, direction, and speed information to the maps and calculates a route to the destination you enter. As you drive to that destination, the system provides map and voice guidance.
Your navigation system is a highly sophisticated location system with voice control that uses satellites and a map database to show you where you are and to help guide you to a desired destination.
The navigation system receives signals from the global positioning system (GPS), a network of 24 satellites in orbit around the earth. By receiving signals from several of these satellites, the navigation system can determine the latitude, longitude, and elevation of your car. In addition, a gyroscopic yaw sensor and a car speed sensor in your car keep track of the direction and speed of travel at all times.
The navigation system is easy to use. The locations of many places of business and entertainment are already entered in the system. You can select any of them as a destination by using the Interface Dial or voice control.
There are several ways to enter a destination, such as by point of interest (POI), by address, by phone number, and by selecting it from the map. The last 50 destinations are saved for reuse at a later date. The system also allows you to store a home address to simplify returning home from your destination.
The manual is divided into the following sections:
• Getting Started - A basic introduction that discusses the controls and how to communicate with the system.
• Entering a Destination - How to enter an address or locate a point of interest (POI).
• Driving to Your Destination - An explanation of the map features, guidance, and cautions.
• Information Features - Cellular Phonebook, Trip Computer, Calendar, Calculator, Voice Command Help, Map Legend, and Key to Zagat Ratings.
• System Setup - How to set up and tailor the system for your personal use and use the Address Book.
The back of this manual contains:
• Map Coverage (page 111)
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (page 126)
• Troubleshooting Guide (page 133)
• Glossary of Terms (page 135)
• Voice Command List (page 138)
• Operation Specific to Alaska and Hawaii (page 124)
NOTICE about Honda Accord Crosstour Navigation Owners Manual 2010 PDF download
Try to upgrade your browser. Using and downloading modern browser 'up-to-date' should solve your problem in most cases.
|Navigate through the articles|
|Honda Accord Coupe 2-door Owners Manual 2010||Honda Accord Coupe Owners Manual 2012|