Mazda 2 Maintenance Schedule
Follow Mazda 2 Maintenance Schedule 1 if the vehicle is operated mainly where none of the following conditions apply.
- Repeated short-distance driving
- Driving in dusty conditions
- Driving with extended use of brakes
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are used
- Driving on rough or muddy roads
- Extended periods of idling or low-speed operation
- Driving for long periods in cold temperatures or extremely humid climates
- Driving in extremely hot conditions
- Driving in mountainous conditions continually
If any do apply, follow Mazda 2 Maintenance Schedule 2 (Canada and Puerto Rico residents follow Schedule 2).
NOTE: After the prescribed period, continue to follow the described maintenance at the recommended intervals. For all other issues please consider Mazda 2 Owners Manual.
Check some advices how to maintenance your Mazda 2 Maintenance Schedule included.
NOTICE about Mazda 2 Maintenance Schedule PDF download
Sometimes due server overload owners manual could not be loaded. Try to refresh or download newest Adobe Flash plugin for desktop or Flash Player for Android devices.
Try to upgrade your browser. Using and downloading modern browser 'up-to-date' should solve your problem in most cases.
|Navigate through the articles|
|Mazda 2 Owners Manual 2011|