Mazda 2 Maintenance Schedule
Follow Mazda 2 Maintenance Schedule 1 if the vehicle is operated mainly where none of the following conditions apply.
- Repeated short-distance driving
- Driving in dusty conditions
- Driving with extended use of brakes
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are used
- Driving on rough or muddy roads
- Extended periods of idling or low-speed operation
- Driving for long periods in cold temperatures or extremely humid climates
- Driving in extremely hot conditions
- Driving in mountainous conditions continually
If any do apply, follow Mazda 2 Maintenance Schedule 2 (Canada and Puerto Rico residents follow Schedule 2).
NOTE: After the prescribed period, continue to follow the described maintenance at the recommended intervals. For all other issues please consider Mazda 2 Owners Manual.
NOTICE about Mazda 2 Maintenance Schedule PDF download
Try to upgrade your browser. Using and downloading modern browser 'up-to-date' should solve your problem in most cases.
|Navigate through the articles|
|Mazda 2 Owners Manual 2011|