Acura MDX Owners Manual 2010
Instructions, repair guide, maintanence and service manual in PDF
This Owners Manual covers all models of the Acura MDX 2010. You may find descriptions of equipment and features that are not on your particular model.
This owners manual should be considered a permanent part of the vehicle and should remain with the vehicle when it is sold.
One of the best ways to enhance the enjoyment of your Acura MDX is to read this user manual. In it, you will learn how to operate its driving controls and convenience items. Afterwards, keep this Acura owners manual in your vehicle so you can refer to it at any time.
- Your Vehicle at a Glance (main controls) ... 3
- Driver and Passenger Safety (seat belts, SRS, and child protection) ... 5
- Instruments and Controls (indicators, gauges, multi-information display, dashboard, and steering column) ... 63
- Features (climate control, audio, rear entertainment, steering wheel, security, cruise control, and other convenience items).. 179
- Before Driving (fuel, vehicle break-in, and cargo loading) ... 419
- Driving (engine and transmission operation) ... 435
- Maintenance (minder, fluid checking, minor services, and vehicle storage) ... 501
- Taking Care of the Unexpected (flat tire, Jump starting, overheating, and fuses) ... 545
- Technical Information (vehicle specifications, tires, and emissions controls) ... 571
- Warranty and Client Relations (U.S. and Canada only) (warranty and contact information) ... 58
Acura MDX 2010 Service Information Summary
- Gasoline: Premium unleaded gasoline, pump octane number of 91 or higher.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21.00 US gal (79.5 L)
- Recommended Engine Oil: API Premium grade 5W-20 detergent oil (see page 513).
- Oil change capacity (including filter): 4.5 US qt (4.3 L)
- Automatic Transmission Fluid: Acura ATF-Z1 (automatic transmission fluid) (see page 520).
- Rear Differential Fluid: Use Acura ATF-Z1 (automatic transmission fluid) only.
- Capacity: SH-AWD differential case 2.6 US qt (2.5 L)
- Transfer Assembly Fluid: SAE 90 or SAE 80W-90 viscosity hypoid gear oil, API service classified GL4 or GL5 only.
- Power Steering Fluid: Acura Power Steering Fluid preferred, or another brand of power steering fluid as a temporary replacement. Do not use ATF (see page 522).
- Brake Fluid: Honda Heavy Duty Brake Fluid DOT 3 preferred, or a DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluid as a temporary replacement (see page 521).
- Tire Pressure (measured cold):
- Front/Rear: 32 psi (220 kPa, 2.2 kgf/cm2)
- Compact Spare Tire: 60 psi (420 kPa, 4.2 kgf/cm2)
NOTICE about Acura MDX Owners Manual 2010 PDF download
Try to upgrade your browser. Using and downloading modern browser 'up-to-date' should solve your problem in most cases.
|Navigate through the articles|
|Acura MDX Owners Manual 2012|