Toyota recommended maintenance schedule
Most Toyota models
To determine when your Toyota customers’ vehicle requires servicing, follow the factory-recommended maintenance schedule that includes mileage and time intervals for service. Both intervals are equally important for properly maintaining Toyota vehicles. Remember, all Toyota dealers offer a broad range of Genuine Toyota Parts to assist you in better servicing your Toyota customers’ vehicles.
This Toyota recommended maintenance schedule applicable on Toyota models 2008: Solara V6, Tundra 4.7L, 4Runner V8, Highlander HV; 2007: Solara V6, Tundra V8, Highlander HV, 4Runner V8, Sequoia, Sienna; 2006: Solara V6, Camry V6, Tundra V8, Highlander V6, Highlander HV, 4Runner V8, Sequoia, Sienna.
When you visit your Toyota Dealership for service, you can count on us to take good care of you and your vehicle. Our team of dedicated Service Advisors and factory-trained Technicians is committed to delivering quality service using only Toyota Genuine Parts.
Driving conditions: The type and frequency of maintenance Toyota vehicles require depends on how they are driven and in what environmental conditions they are driven.
Special Operating Conditions: In addition to standard maintenance items, additional services should be performed on vehicles that are driven under certain conditions.
Specific conditions require specific services. Please refer to the vehicle's Owner's Manual, Owner's Manual Supplement or Scheduled.
Oil and Filter Service
- Replace Toyota Genuine Oil and Filter
- Remove and inspect air filter element
- Lubricate locks, latches and hinges
- Confirm lights, horn and wipers function properly
- Check coolant, brake and washer fluid levels
- Check tires and adjust pressure as required
Engine Air Filter
- Toyota Genuine Air Filters are triple-layered for maximum efficiency and a longer life.
- Clean filters help reduce emissions and maintain optimal fuel economy.
Standard Cabin Air Filter
- Keeps the air in your Toyota fresh and clean.
- Replace every 12 months or 16,000 km, or more often if you or your passengers suffer from allergies.
Premium Charcoal Filter
- Offers the same benefits as the standard cabin air filter with an additional layer of protection that absorbs unpleasant odours.
In this Toyota recommended maintenance schedule you will find what to check or replace every 6 months/8,000 km; 12 months/16,000 km; 18 months/24,000 km; 24 months/32,000 km; 30 months/40,000 km; 36 months/48,000 km; 42 months/56,000 km; 48 months/64,000 km; 54 months/72,000 km; 60 months/80,000 km; 66 months/88,000 km; 72 months/96,000 km; 78 months/104,000 km; 84 months/112,000 km; 90 months/120,000 km; 96 months/128,000 km; 102 months/136,000 km; 108 months/144,000 km; 114 months/152,000 km; 120 months/160,000 km; 126 months/168,000 km; 132 months/176,000 km; 138 months/184,000 km; 144 months/192,000 km
You can always refer to Toyota OBD-2 DTC codes list.
NOTICE about Toyota recommended maintenance schedule PDF download
Try to upgrade your browser. Using and downloading modern browser 'up-to-date' should solve your problem in most cases.
|Navigate through the articles|
|Toyota Specific OBD II Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)||Toyota Navigation Update|