Acura RDX Owners Manual 2012
Owners, maintenance, service and user manual
One of the best ways to enhance the enjoyment of your new car is to read this Acura RDX 2011 owners manual. In it, you will learn how to operate its driving controls and convenience items. Afterwards, keep this user manual in your car so you can refer to it at any time.
Maintaining your Acura RDX according to the Maintenance Minder TM shown in the instrument panel helps to keep your driving trouble-free while it preserves your investment. When your car needs maintenance, keep in mind that your dealer's staff is specially trained in servicing the many systems unique to your vehicle. Your Acura dealer is dedicated to your satisfaction and will be pleased to answer any questions and concerns.
To help you make informed decisions about safety, we have provided operating procedures and other information on labels and in this service manual. This information alerts you to potential hazards that could hurt you or others.
- Your Vehicle at a Glance (main controls)
- Driver and Passenger Safety (seat belts, SRS, and child protection)
- Instruments and Controls (indicators, gauges, multi-information display, dashboard, and steering column)
- Features (climate control, audio, steering wheel, security, cruise control, HomeLink ® , and other convenience items)
- Before Driving (fuel, vehicle break-in, and cargo loading)
- Driving (engine and transmission operation)
- Maintenance (minders, fluid checking, minor services, and vehicle storage)
- Taking Care of the Unexpected (flat tire, jump starting, overheating, and fuses)
- Technical Information (vehicle specifications, tires, and emissions controls)
- Warranty and Client Relations (U.S. and Canada only) (warranty and contact information)
- Service Information Summary (fluid capacities and tire pressures)
NOTICE about Acura RDX Owners Manual 2012 PDF download
Try to upgrade your browser. Using and downloading modern browser 'up-to-date' should solve your problem in most cases.